Japan Environmental Sanitation Center (JESC) will carry out the following matters with regard to the handling of all information held in business activities in order to earn the trust of all stakeholders.
1. Comply with related laws and other requirements
2. Obtain information by lawful and appropriate means.
3. Use the information within the scope of the business purpose.
4. To maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information, implement necessary organizational and technical measures and manage information appropriately.
5. For unexpected problems such as an accident, immediately minimize the impact and take preventive measures.
6. Regularly review the information management system and make efforts to continuously improve the system.
Japan Environmental Sanitation Center
JESC manages personal information handled in business operations with the utmost care in accordance with the information security basic policy.
1. Clarify the purpose of using personal information held as follows.
2. Identification and the related paperwork required to conduct our services
3. Providing related information related to our services
4. Responding to inquiries and consultation relating to our services
5. For our services based on laws, implementation reports to government agencies based on laws
We may ask you to provide your name, e-mail address, and other personal information, as required, when requesting and inquiring on our services, or when making business communications. In collecting information, we limit the information to the necessary and reasonable range, and always collect it by appropriate and fair means.
When personal information is used in business, it is not used except for the purpose of use. We will also take appropriate security control measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, falsification and leakage.
If we deposit personal information to contractors or partners of our services, we will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to the depositary agency, for example, we conclude a personal information protection contract with a company whose personal information is sufficiently protected within the scope of usage purpose.
We will not disclose or provide to a third party, except when required by law or when the person's consent is obtained.。
If you wish to disclose personal information or discontinue use of personal information, please contact us at the following address, and we will respond promptly after confirming your identity. If you have any questions about the handling of personal information, please contact us at the following.
General Affairs Department, Asia Center for Air Pollution Research (ACAP), Japan Environmental Sanitation Center
TEL: +81-25-263-0550 FAX: +81-25-263-0566
Opening hours: 9:00 to 17:15 (except holidays and New Year holidays)